Table of Contents
In this tutorial you will be able to see how to change an email account password using 2 ways:
- Change using the Cpanel (only if you have access to the Cpanel account)
- Change using Webmail (no need for a cpanel account)
Change using the Cpanel (only if you have access to the Cpanel account) #
- Login to the cpanel account and navigate to “Email Accounts”
- Select the account that you want the change the password and click “Manage”
- You can then set the new password or generate a new one and don’t forget to press “Save” after updating the password
Change using Webmail (no need for a cpanel account) #
- Go ahead and log in to webmail.yourwebsite.com (replace yourwebsite.com with the domain of your website , make sure everything in terms of DNS is working properly and is pointing to our IP.
- After the successful login navigate to “Password & Security” so you can update the password.
- You can then set the password or generate a new one ( Note: Make sure to take a note of the new password)